Walter Grotelueschen


All residents are reminded that they must obtain a building permit from the village clerk/treasurer for any job on your porperty, including roofing, decks, remodeling, swimming pools, fences, or any other structural changes.  You may not be required to have one for the type of project you are working on, but it won't hurt (or cost anything) to apply for one, and it will be on record that you did apply.

NEVER start or complete any type of project before obtaining a building permit.  Fees will be doubled for any offenses.