What do I do if I have not received my water bill?

If you have not received your utility bill by the fourth day of the month, please contact Kelly to get your balance due.  Failure to pay your bill on time could lead to disconnection of services.

 How do I know if my project requires a building permit?

All village residents are reminded that they must obtain a building permit from the village clerk/treasurer for any job on your property, including roofing, decks, remodeling, swimming pools, fences, or any other structural changes.  You may not be required to have a permit for the type of project you are working on, but it won't hurt (or cost anything) to apply for one, and it will be on record that you did apply.

To download a building permit application, click the heading on the right-hand side of your screen on "Building Inspector/Zoning Administrator, Building Permits".

 How do I obtain a dog license?

All dogs within the limits of the Village of Adell 5 months of age and older are required to be licensed.  Pet owners who are found with unlicensed pets are subject to a $185 fine.  Licenses are available at the Village Clerk/Treasurer's office and you must have a current copy of your pet's rabies vaccination record in order to renew or receive a license.

Spayed/Neutered Dogs......$6


If you do not have a current copy of the rabies vaccination, you can have your veterinarian fax a copy to the Clerk/Treasurer.